5 Ways To Make A Change In The World
| Shivam Sharma
We all want to live in a peaceful, happy world. We all want to contribute to the betterment of the world and make it a beautiful place to live in. But, do we really do something about it? Do we contribute our bit and try to bring a change in the world? At times yes, otherwise, we only think about it and do things which are convenient for us. To seriously bring a change in the world, we have to practice what we preach. Hence, here are some ways in which we can bring about a change around us and to the world.
- Gift a meal to someone: It is well said that sharing is caring. By doing so you not only help a person but it also gives you unmeasurable happiness. When you gift a meal to someone and you will realize how happy and content you feel. No, we are not asking you to feed only the poor; you have your friends and colleagues who are always after you, asking for treats and parties. Do keep feeding them and you will definitely see a change in the world around them as the people around you would be happy and will make you happy too.
- Stay away from social media: If you really want to make a change in the world in and around you, take the first step and stop using social media. It is not only for your betterment but also for the world. Stop being active online just to get updates about others’ personal lives. Trust us, it not only impacts your well-being but also affect how the world is running after each other. Find your own happiness rather than comparing yourself to others.
- Be a good neighbor: Always be there when your neighbors (be it the ones who live next to you or your colleagues at work) need you. Give them a helping hand whenever they need. A little kindness is enough to change the world. Moreover you never know when the tables can turn and you becomes the ones asking for help. The same goes for your colleagues. Helping doesn't mean that you cling to them. It also comes in the form of respecting them and their privacy.
- Contribute to the betterment: It is rightly said that charity begins at home. Hence, start doing some for your own self first. Give something in charity for your own savings. Add some to your piggy bank. Start saving for your future and this will help to stay away from debts. Charity isn't limited to offering monetary help. Contribute in whatever possible means. A satisfied person can then move to taking care of others in need.
- Plant a garden: If you thought maintaining a small garden could never contribute much to the betterment of the world, it's time to think again. Try going green and you'll notice the results yourself. The greens are not just good for the world, but also ensure that you have a safe and healthy environment to breath in.